Oh Gag, Puke.............

The following was in People online this morning from the Bloviator, Alec Baldwin, one of the slimiest creatures to walk the face of the earth, IMO...

Alec Baldwin: I'm Thinking About Online Dating


Alec Baldwin can't seem to find the right woman – and soon he may turn to the Internet for help.


In a tongue-in-cheek interview in the February issue of Glamour, Baldwin says he's thought about dipping into the online-dating scene, and jokingly imagines the kind of responses he might get.

"I could post my picture and say, 'People tell me I look like Alec Baldwin.' They'll go, 'Oh, I hate him' or 'Who the hell is he?' "

Since his split from his wife of eight years, Kim Basinger, in 2002, Baldwin, 48, has been linked to various women, including actress Kristin Davis and lawyer Nicole Seidel.

But he says the single life isn't easy. "You meet people who are great, but they're not who you want to turn the lights out with," he says.

In fact, the 30 Rock costar says he wants to feel the kind of love he once had for Basinger, with whom he's now in an ugly custody battle over their 11-year-old daughter, Ireland.

"I would love to marry (again). I want to be in love again," Baldwin says. "I was in love when I was married, I'm not ashamed to say. I used to wake up in the morning and just look at (Kim) and say, 'What do you want for breakfast, baby? Special K with blueberries? Let me go get some.' "

No comments: