This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about...

I was just on People Magazine Site and one of their links was to the Worst-Ever Globes Fashions. So I start clicking thru the pix, and up pops this picture of Sharon Stone...

I remember watching this show and when I saw her in this outfit I thought it was just the coolest thing I had ever seen. Everybody else hated it, but I thought it was so wonderfully trashy, I thought she looked great!

Here's what People had to say about it -

That's Mistress Sharon, to you: In 2003 the actress channeled a dominatrix in a slit-to-there dress, diamond choker and dangerous stilettos. The only thing missing? A leather whip.

They thought it was SO tacky, and I thought it was SO awesome. I STILL like it. See what I mean about the hooker/gypsy thing?????

No comments: